Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Father Loves the Son

The Father Loves the Son
"As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you.
Now remain in My love. If you obey My commands, you
will remain in My love, just as I have obeyed My
Father's commands and remain in His love.

John 15:9,10 NIV

__________________

Therefore doth my Father love Me, because I lay down My life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of My Father.

John 10:17,18 KJV

__________________

The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

John 3:35,36 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment